Let’s figure out if we fit together.
Read on to find out more about your future role.
We’re looking for a passionate and ambitious Design Lead to join our London team. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team of committed people working passionately to build our brand and business in the UK. Come and be a part of our story!
Our design team offers a wide range of services, from business and service design to UX and visual design
In this role you will:
- Help our clients build future capability by actively leading and delivering innovation projects as a hands-on practitioner and coach.
- Be empowered as a designer to take responsibility for improving our ways of working to create value for clients.
- Bring great experimental ideas to the team and communicate these in ways which demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Give feedback on the team and individual performance to improve your practice community, team and colleagues.
- Support a learning and knowledge sharing culture and facilitate insight and learning within our community of practice, in a fun and progressive way.
- Scope, plan and lead design projects and provide strategic advice to clients.
- Be responsible for 'bringing a project home' successfully.
- Design and facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions.
- Contribute to local and international business development efforts.
- Contribute to the professional and personal growth of your peers.
- Play an active role in London’s design and technology communities.
You need to:
- Have more than 7 years experience creating and bringing products and services to market. If you have less but believe you have what it takes, please feel free to tell us what else you would bring to the role.
- Be able to translate complex problems into value-adding concepts, product and services.
- Be able to communicate concepts visually using a combination of tools and design thinking.
- Lead design solutions that drive transformative change for our clients and help them become future-capable.
- Be aware of how data can be collected and used to create value with a passion for technology.
- Challenge your own bias and get beyond it.
Signs that you might be a good fit:
- Flexible in approach and able to turn your hand to a range of different design problems.
- A strategic thinker and creative problem solver, able to inspire peers and clients alike.
- A strong collaborator used to working in cross-functional teams.
- A life-long learner, curious and empathetic by nature.
- A strong facilitator, communicator and presenter, with good storytelling ability.
We want you to love your job, and we will do our best to make sure you do.
What we can offer you:
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues who are helpful and cooperative.
- A flexible working environment with short decision paths and low hierarchies.
- Exciting projects with renowned clients.
- Opportunities to work abroad with Germany, Finland or Stockholm or to FutuHike for a week in a different office.
- An active role in shaping the vision of our London office and the role of design within it.
Our promise to you:
- You'll be joining a company that has a strong and ambitious vision.
- We believe in equality and actively work towards equality for all.
- Trust in each other, alongside the power for you to make decisions.
- Openness and transparency
We believe in collaboration, continuous learning, the challenge of a complex project, and impactful solutions. We offer you a great workplace with awesome colleagues and interesting projects.
We are proud of our lean, flat organisation with a distinctive organisational culture that has been selected as the best place to work in Europe, twice.
If this sounds like something you can and want to do, and you're a people person who is fun to work with. Please fill out the below application form and we will get back to you soon.
NOTE: We are currently not able to offer visa sponsorships for the UK, so unfortunately we can not take applications from outside the EU forward. However, do by all means take a look at our positions in the Helsinki HQ!